Canut Est Charlie

Let's discuss the Gipsy Kings

Canut Est Charlie

Postby Jusquin » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:57 pm

In the wake of the tragedies that struck France this week, Canut (eloquent and sincere as ever) posted this message on his Facebook page:

Tristesse

Voilà ce que je ressens aujourd'hui après ce qui s'est passé à Paris, mais j'ai aussi de l'espoir, que tout ça va nous rapprocher, nous faire vivre mieux ensemble, plus forts, plus solidaires.

Alors demain je serai dans la rue, en silence, avec tous mes frères français de toutes les religions, de toutes les pensées pour dire que la liberté est ce qu'on a de plus cher et que rien ni personne peut nous l'enlever.

J'invite tous mes amis, tous mes fans à faire pareil, et prouver que les barbares ne nous feront pas taire.

Je suis Charlie, Je suis Ahmed, Je suis les victimes de Vincennes, je suis Canut, je suis Français, je suis la République et plus libre que jamais !
Abrazos

Sadness.

That's what I feel today after what happened in Paris, but I also hope that all this will bring us together, make us live better, stronger, more united.

So tomorrow I will be in the street in silence with all my French brothers of all religions, all thoughts, to say that freedom is what is most dear and that nothing and nobody can take it away.

I invite all my friends, all my fans, to do the same, and prove that the barbarians will not silence us.

I'm Charlie, I am Ahmed, I'm the victims of Vincennes, I am Canut, I'm French, I'm the Republic and freer than ever!

abrazos
Jusquin

Re: Canut Est Charlie

Postby Jusquin » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:09 pm

There was another message that appeared on my Facebook page in which Patchaï was tagged, posted by Losninos Delanoche with Fino Universals Gipsys and 46 others at undefined.

Along with a photo of hands playing a guitar. across which was pasted the message "Je suis Charlie," was the following text:

Tout les gipsys du monde
avec Charlie hebdo
Solidaire à c'est artistes de grand talents qui s'exprimaient avec leurs mains .
Les gitans du dessins
Reposer en paix

All the gipsys of the world
With Charlie Hebdo
Solidarity with these greatly talented artists who speak with their hands.
The gipsys of sketches
Rest in peace
Jusquin

Return to Gipsy Kings General Discussion