So why don't all members tour outside France?

Gipsy Kings concerts and tours, past, present and future, including concert reviews.

So why don't all members tour outside France?

Postby elcaito » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Obviously some have health issues, but surely Canut is able? Oh well, at least El Maestro Tonino is touring. If it comes down to just Nicholas and support musos, then it's no longer Gipsy Kings now is it? Might as well go back to Los Reyes. Now that would be great! LOL
elcaito

Re: So why don't all members tour outside France?

Postby Jusquin » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:07 pm

Hi, elcaito!

In answer to your question with reference to Canut, may I refer you to the General Discussion area and the last several posts on the "Gipsy Nouveau" thread. I think that will explain it.

Jusquin
Jusquin

Postby Amanda » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Hi elcaito,

Welcome to the Forum! In addition to what Jusquin wrote (a very sad situation), I read somewhere, probably on this Forum, that Diego doesn't tour overseas anymore because he has a bad back. Otherwise he must be OK since he looks great (see the recent photos of the group on the GK official website). I have seen them every year since 2005, and 2005 was the only year that Diego participated in the concert I went to.

Amanda :geek:
Amanda

Postby rumbero » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:40 pm

the ones who are speculating about health problems should perhaps think twice before publishing something
rumbero

Postby Fco » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Rumbero, you are correct. The is a lot of speculation that appears on this site by people who don't know any of the facts. This is how rumors start. I have a friend in Arles who does know them personally, and from what I read here, conclusions are being made about them and their lives that couldn't be further from the truth.
Fco

Return to Concerts and Tours