Los Angeles concert, 8/3/13

Gipsy Kings concerts and tours, past, present and future, including concert reviews.

Re: Los Angeles concert, 8/3/13

Postby Amanda » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Thanks to all, Jusquin, rumbero, and musicfan!

rumbero, you are so fortunate to know them and join them from time to time. What a blessing!

I forgot to mention in my review of the concert, they also sang "La Quiero" and I think they sang "Quiero Saber" too. After a concert I always type up my review right away, even though it's very late at night, because I don't want to forget anything, but it's still hard to remember every song.

Amanda :geek:
Amanda

Postby Meli » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:55 am

Hello Amanda!!!!!

OMG, maybe you could laugh, but your post almost made me cry! How amazing moments you lived in the concert. So the GK were friendly?

Jusquin you made me smile when I was reading the part where you say about the woman who was dancing but apparently was intoxicated!!

As you say Amanda, some girls want to go on the stage but not because they are fans, they just want attention and sometimes they may look ridiculous. I'm so very happy for you, for Jusquin and musicfan too. I just wish to have the chance to attend one of their concerts soon, I would be very happy :D

My best wishes for all of you and thanks for sharing!!
Meli

Postby Amanda » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:30 am

Hello Meli! :)

Thanks for your kind words. Yes, the Gipsy Kings were beyond friendly, they were so down to earth and truly appreciate each fan, you can tell. It's amazing that they have been so famous for 25 years now, and they've never let it go to their heads.

You are such a sincere fan, I'm sure that you will get the opportunity to see them in concert one day.

Best wishes,

Amanda :geek:
Amanda

Previous

Return to Concerts and Tours