Welcome to the Brand New Gipsy Kings Forum!

Let's discuss the Gipsy Kings

Welcome to the Brand New Gipsy Kings Forum!

Postby Bob » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Unfortunately, the old forum has been lost (long story). We've had to start a brand new forum from scratch. This is it.

It's is a very basic setup for now. In the coming days and weeks, some customizing will be done to give it the GK "look" the old forum had.

The Forum Help and Information section will be filled in with just that. In the meantime, if you have any questions about using the forum, post it under Forum-Related Questions.

Any suggestions are welcome. If you'd like to see more forums added, let me know by sending me a private message or e-mail (those options are to the right).

Enjoy!
Bob
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the Brand New Gipsy Kings Forum!

Postby billyboggins » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:06 pm

GREAT JOB BOB....THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO
billyboggins

Postby musicfan » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:25 pm

A very big THANK YOU to Bob for creating and maintianing this site. It has been very nice to retrieve concert information and hear the reviews all these years. Although I don't post much, I have been enjoying this site for years.

Many thanks again!
musicfan

Postby vagabundo » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:34 pm

THANK YOU Bob!!!! For all the work you put into the forum and aintaining this website for us, all your work is greatly appreciated.
vagabundo

Postby Amanda » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi Bob,

Thank you for all your efforts on the Forum over the years, and for creating a new Forum so quickly. It's too bad the old posts were lost, but I'm glad the concert reviews and photos in the "In Concert" section are still there.

Have you heard any news about the new album that was supposed to be released this summer?

Thanks,

Amanda :geek:
Amanda

Postby Betty » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Thank you Bob, for keeping the website going over the years and for setting up this new Forum again. Much obliged.

Betty :)
Betty

Postby IsaBin » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Thank you Bob for keeping the page and Forum alive!
IsaBin

Postby Jusquin » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:11 pm

I wanted to thank you as well, Bob.

I'm so glad to have discovered this Forum, and I have to say I was amazed that you approved my account so quickly. When I saw how far back some of the posts dated, I was a little fearful, so I'm glad to see that people are still discussing this marvelous group of men and their music.
Jusquin

Return to Gipsy Kings General Discussion