The Americas tour begins

Gipsy Kings concerts and tours, past, present and future, including concert reviews.

The Americas tour begins

Postby musicfan » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:58 am

I ran across this on youtube. I was hoping there would be a posting for the new concert season. The video includes a link to some photos from the concert as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfZBVFN3 ... ture=share

I can't wait to hear what new changes will appear on old favorites. I have noticed that as they mature, some of the lyrics have matured as well. It has also been fun to listen to some of the new harmonies between Nicolas and Andre. Their voices pair together beautifully.
musicfan

Re: The Americas tour begins

Postby Meli » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:48 am

People in Panama really enjoyed the concert. I have been reading comments from people in Panama and they seem very satisfied. It's a shame that they are not going to play in my country :( , some day I hope :D

Regards!
Meli

Postby musicfan » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:44 pm

I hope that someday you do have the opportunity to see them live. They are always amazing.

This is one of the reasons I enjoy this site. I love to see the comments and feedback from people who have been able to attend a concert. In some small way, I am able to share in the experience also.

Hopefully if someone reading this has been fortunate enough to see one of the managers, they will be able to ask and provide some information about possible release dates for a future album.
:)
musicfan

Postby Meli » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Yeah, i love to read the comments to. Is the only way i can be there hahaha. I want the new album, since 2006 I'm waiting for new material. I need to listen "Caramelo" or "Samba Samba" hahahaha.
Meli

Return to Concerts and Tours