Gipsy Kings @ City Winery on Friday night, January 24

Let's discuss the Gipsy Kings

Gipsy Kings @ City Winery on Friday night, January 24

Postby qtechx » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:22 am

Perhaps this a long shot, but I've exhausted every other possible avenue...
Does anyone have any tickets available for sale for the Friday, January 24th show at City Winery in Manhattan? I was unable to get tickets when they went on sale and I have literally seen zero of these tickets on the secondary market (i.e. StubHub, various ticket websites). Is anyone here selling 2 tickets for the Friday show? Perhaps someone who is now unable to go? I am willing to pay way beyond face value for tickets, so please do not hesitate to come at me with an offer.
Thanks!
qtechx

Re: Gipsy Kings @ City Winery on Friday night, January 24

Postby Amanda » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:26 am

Hi qtechx,

The only secondary market ticket site I've ever used is Tickets Now (got GK tickets from them once some years ago). I checked that site for the concert at City Winery. They are playing there for two nights, 1/24 and 1/25. Tickets Now is only selling tickets for the Saturday 1/25 show (not Friday 1/24), at $338 each. The row listed is "Table." These are probably pretty good seats (I would hope so, for that price).

They deliver by FedEx so you can get the tickets on time. It still says "Guaranteed delivery in time for event." When I got my tickets, the FedEx delivery required a signature, so someone has to be at home.

Amanda :geek:
Amanda

Re: Gipsy Kings @ City Winery on Friday night, January 24

Postby Amanda » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:34 am

Hi qtechx,

I forgot, here is the link to the page on Tickets Now with those GK tickets:

http://www.ticketsnow.com/InventoryBrow ... ID=1505824

Amanda :geek:
Amanda

Return to Gipsy Kings General Discussion